Microsoft Outlook 2013 is one of the most popular versions of Microsoft products developed for optimization of your workflow. The application lets you get more done in the same period of time. The application is now optimized for on the go using. It keeps you more connected with your team, colleagues or office. This is an essential tool for freelance workers who need to be always accessible and synchronized up to the latest message. Though the application is updated it still lacks great noticeable innovations and upgrades. For the most part the applications are much the same as its previous version of 2010 with slight improvements.
Top pros of Microsoft Outlook 2013
• Though being improved and advanced the application still features familiar interface and architecture. Thus upgrading to a new version will not be a challenge for you.
• Useful and usable popup calendar messages and notifications which will not let you miss anything.
• Optimization for touchscreens – considering growing popularity of the touch enabled devices, most of the Microsoft applications are optimized to touchscreens meaning that the design, architecture and navigation of the applications is simplified.
• The application now accumulates contact info from online sources – thus your contacts are kept up to date. For example, if a person on your contact list adds a new email address or a new phone number, then you will be notified and the updates will be instantly synchronized.
Top cons of the Microsoft Outlook 2013
• Though the application is developed to enhance communication, still it lacks threaded messages.
• The 2013 Outlook will annoy you with notifications and messages popping up here and there and distracting you from the main process. You will need to spend some time to optimize notifications and to help Outlook notify you only about important tasks, events and deadlines.
New features and improvements of Microsoft Outlook 2013
Improved user interface and new flattened look. The Outlook of 2013 has inherited much of its design from Windows 8. The application design has become completely monochromatic with white, black and gray colors prevailing in the design with some occasional blue points appearing here and there. Such a color scheme may make it difficult for a user to indicate and distinguish certain elements, messages, buttons and navigational instruments of the application.
The Microsoft Outlook 2013 version has reduced the quantity of icons to point to options or tools, instead using too much of text to identify certain tools and navigation. This makes it really difficult to comprehend the information on the first glance as users are used to identify icons and pictorial design.
Calendar is always available now in the Outlook. You just need to hover the mouse pointer over the Calendar tab and it will show you necessary information. You will be able to manage the data, shift between tasks, notification, calendar days, weeks or months.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 is a perfect solution for those who just start working with this application but it will be a great disappointment for those who have got used to work in 2010 version of the application as it is clearer and simpler despite all the innovations and improvements realized in 2013 version.
The staff has quickly found an opportunity to give me the indefinite license for Autocad 2013. I made a payment on the site by means of credit card, without delay. I had a comfortable feeling of cooperation with professionals. Everything was clear, well-established, without asking too many questions or delays in delivery.
Even though some say purchasing Autodesk AuroCAD 2017 from online reseller is tricky, I have to say that I managed to get my hands on the 64 bits version in few fast steps. Although I waited 3 hours for the download link to arrive into my email, it was worth it. Installation was flawless and their 24/7 support line helped me with advises. Overall I am pleased by my purchase, I definitely recommend.
Of course, the product is quite expensive, but it is still cheaper than the annual subscription. Moreover, as they told me, that now the manufacturer sell only them, so I was lucky to find the box for my working needs! I am very happy.
Received a great discount for Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020 and I am very glad I chose this seller. The discount is quite important if your budget is tight. Also, I had 0 problems in downloading or installing the software. The 3 years subscription is awesome and I personally recommend this program to any designer or engineer out there.
Having used AutoCAD for two decades now, it's safe to say I'm not moving away from it. I bought the license for the LT version because I still find it the best for 2D technical drawings of any kind. Got the discount and everything, and it's still my go-to software even when I plan on finishing the project elsewhere.